Note: download the recordings and rename them to mp3
Some new recordings I did, with 1 english song (sorry if it's sucks cause it's my first attempt at this song)
- Zhu Wo Sheng Ri Kuai Le 1 [Wen Lan]
- Zhu Wo Sheng Ri Kuai Le 2 [Wen Lan]
- From the Bottom of My Broken Heart [Britney Spears]
Here it is, this first set of recordings was done on 28th august 2 weeks after my 3rd lessons. Though I'm still fighting off a bad throat infection, I was amazed at the improvements that speech level singing did to my voice. In some of the recordings you can even hear how bad my voice is due to the infection. But I think it's a pretty good try for a beginner and I do hope to do better in future. :)
For this first song, you can even hear my phone beeping (moral of the story, switch your handphones to silent mode when recording :P)
- Ai Ni Ai Dao [Coco Lee]
- Ba Ai Fang Kai [FIR]
- Wo Men De Ai [FIR]
- Jie Shou [Fish Leong]
- Tian Kong [Jolin]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home